Kempner Rice Diet: Whipping Us Into Shape
Dr. Walter Kempner was a pioneer in the use of diet to treat life-threatening chronic disease, utilizing a diet of mostly rice and fruit to cure malignant hypertension and reverse heart and kidney failure.
For those unfamiliar with Dr. Esselstyn’s work, check out:
- Cavities and Coronaries: Our Choice
- Fully Consensual Heart Disease Treatment
- Evidence-Based Medicine or Evidence-Biased?
- One in a Thousand: Ending the Heart Disease Epidemic
Kempner was a lifestyle medicine pioneer. What’s lifestyle medicine? See, for example:
- Lifestyle Medicine: Treating the Causes of Disease
- Convincing Doctors to Embrace Lifestyle Medicine
- What Diet Should Physician’s Recommend?
Lots more videos on Kempner’s accomplishments coming up—stay tuned! If you haven’t subscribed to daily, weekly, or monthly videos you can subscribe for free at http://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe